West Bengal SET 2019
- Go to Important link section to download WB SET Exam 2019 Admit Card
WBCSC invites application for the posts of Assistant Professors through State Eligibility Test (SET) in Universities and Colleges of West Bengal. WBCSC Vacancy Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
West Bengal SET 2019 Details
| Name of Exam|
| Twenty Second State Eligibility Test (SET)|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SET 2019
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
- Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with 55% from Universities/ Institutions recognised by UGC are eligible for this Test. The OBC belonging to non-creamy layer/EWS Candidates/SC/ST/PWD category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Pursuing their Master’s degree may also apply for this test.
|No upper age limit|
Application Fee for West Bengal SET 2019
|For General||1000/-||Pay Examination fee through credit/debit card/internet banking or E-Challan.|
Important Dates for West Bengal SET 2019
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||02 September 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30 September 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through E-Challan ||15 October 2019|
|Date of Examination ||19 January 2020|
Important Links for West Bengal SET 2019
How to Apply West Bengal SET 2019
|Eligible candidates may apply online through the WBCSC website https://www.wbcsconline.in/ from 02.09.2019 to 30.09.2019.|
- Advt No : 22/SET
- Job Location : West Bengal
- Selection Process for West Bengal SET 2019 : Selection will be based on Written Test.
Scheme of Test for State Eligibility Test (WB SET)
|Session||Paper||Marks ||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions, all are compulsory||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.)|
|Second||II||200||100 questions, all are compulsory||2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.)|
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching, research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions of Paper – II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper – III (including all electives, without options).
SET subjects along with their respective codes
|19||LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|25||MASS COMMUNICATION & JOURNALISM|
|27||EARTH, ATMOSPHERE, OCEAN & PLANETARY SCIENCES|
Other Related Links
Register For Free Govt Job Alert