Women & Child Development Department – WCD Recruitment – 06 Consultant & Project Associate Vacancy – Last Date 15 Days from the Date of Publication
WCD Job Details :
- Post Name : Consultant (Financial Management)/ (System Analysis)/ (Accounts)
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 100000/- & Rs. 75000/- & Rs. 40000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Associate (Programmes)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Consultant (Financial Management)/ (System Analysis)/ (Accounts) : Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application or B.Tech./ BE in IT/ Computer Engineering or PG in Science with formal tranning or IT/ Computer with at least 60% marks or CA/ CS/ CMA/ CWA- 50% or full time MBA with at least 60% marks frrom reputed institute or PG degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA – Inter with at least 50% marks.
- For Project Associate (Programmes) : graduate degree with at least 60% marks.
- Age Limit : As Per WCD Rules
Job Location : New Delhi
WCD Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply WCD Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents, experience send to the Deputy Director,(WBP), Central Project Management Unit, Ministry of Women & Child Development, 3rd floor, Jeeven Vihar Building, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001 on or before 15 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://wcd.nic.in/sites/default/files/vacancy%20circular.pdf
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App
|Top Govt Job Search|
|Join Indian Army||Join India Navy||APDCL||Kerala PSC|
Other Related Links
- Women & Child Development Department – WCD MP Recruitment – 2084 Anganwadi Worker, Helper & Mini Anganwadi Worker Vacancy – Last Date 05 September 2018
- Spices Board Recruitment – 02 Trainee Analyst Vacancy – Walk-in-Written Test 20 September 2018
- Click Here For Sarkari Result and Govt Jobs for All Exam Prepration