UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission – 16 Legal Officer, Public Prosecutor & Various Vacancy – Last Date 29 March
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Legal Officer
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.67700-208700/-
- Post Name : Public Prosecutor
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.56100-177500/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Legal Officer : Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organizations from a recognized University.
- For Public Prosecutor : Degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Legal Officer & 35 years For Public Prosecutor as on 01.03.2018
Job Location : All India
UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advet-No-05-2018-Engl.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php