UKPSC Admit Card 2019
UKPSC has Recently Uploaded 45 Assistant Conservator Forest New Exam Date 2019. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Recruitment Exam Can Download UKPSC Admit Card / Exam Date. From Below Given UKPSC Admit Card Link.
How To Download UKPSC Admit Card 2019
- First of all go to Important Links section
- And After that Click to UKPSC Admit Card Download link. At login page,
- Enter the Registration No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places
- To download UKPSC Admit Card.
- Thank You for Visiting for UKPSC Admit Card.
Please Visit Important Link Section to Download the Admit Card
UKPSC ACF Admit Card Vacancy Details
| Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistants Conservator of Forest (ACF)||45|| 56100 – 177500/- Level -10|
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Admit Card Vacancy
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit (As on 01.07.2019)|
|Bachelor of Science, Technology or Engineering degree or an equivalent degree with at least one of the following subjects Agriculture/Botany/ Chemistry/ Application/ Computer Science/Engineering- Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Environmental Science/Forestry/Geology/ Horticulture/Mathematics /Physics/Statistics/Veterinary Science/Zoology.||21 to 42 years|
Application Fee for UKPSC Admit Card Vacancy
|For Gen/EWS/OBC Candidates||173.60/-||Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.|
|For SC/ ST of Uttarakhand only|
Important Dates for UKPSC Admit Card Vacancy
|Pre Exam Date ||03 Nov 2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||30 July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||20 August 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||20 August 2019|
Important Links for UKPSC Admit Card Vacancy
How to Apply UKPSC ACF Admit Card Vacancy
|Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ukpsc.gov.in form 30.07.2019 to 20.08.2019.|
- Advt.No. : A-1/E-1/ACF/2019-20
- Job Location : Uttarakhand
- Selection Process for UKPSC ACF Vacancy : Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
Other Related Links