RPSC Admit Card 2019
RPSC has Recently Uploaded 98 Food Safety Officer Exam Admit Card 2019. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this Recruitment Exam Can Download RPSC Admit Card. From Below Given RPSC Admit Card Link.
How To Download RPSC Admit Card 2019
- First of all go to Important Links section
- And After that Click to RPSC Admit Card Download link. At login page,
- Enter the Registration No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places
- To download RPSC Admit Card.
- Thank You for Visiting for RPSC Admit Card.
Please Visit Important Link Section to Download the Admit Card
RPSC Admit Card Food Safety Officer Vacancy Details
| Post Name
||No Of Vacancy
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)
||98 (Non TSP -89 & TSP – 09)
||Pay Matrix Level – 11
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Admit Card Vacancy
||Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020)
|A degree in Food Technology or Dairy technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
||18 to 40 years
Application Fee for RPSC FSO Admit Card Vacancy
|For General & Other State
||Rs. 350 /-
||Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For OBC / BC
||Rs. 250 /-
|For SC/ ST
||Rs. 150 /-
Important Dates for RPSC Admit CardVacancy
|Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application
||09 August 2019
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application
||08 September 2019
||25 Nov 2019
Important Links for RPSC Admit Card Vacancy
How to Apply RPSC Admit Card Vacancy
|Interested candidates may apply online through the RPSC’s website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ from 09.08.2019 to 08.09.2019.
- Adv. No. : 04/Rectt/FSO/EP-I/2019/20/107
- Job Location : Rajasthan
- Selection Process for RPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy : Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
Other Related Links