National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases – NICED Recruitment – 05 Field Worker & Community Health Workers Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 03 January 2018
Advt. No. : 01/NOSODE/2017
NICED Job Details :
- Post Name : Field Worker
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Community Health Workers
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8895/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NICED Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Field Worker : 12th pass in science subjects with two years field work experience.
- For Community Health Workers : High School or equivalent.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years .
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
NICED Selection Process : Selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NICED Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for interview along with relevant documents, experience certificate & recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases(NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital campus) 57, Beliaghata Main Road, Kolkata – 700010 .
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 03.01.2018 at 11:00 AM
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.niced.org.in/noticeboard/placements/2017/December/No02-ICMR-Pneumonia-2017-12Dec2017.pdf
|Top Govt Job Search|
|Join Indian Army||Join India Navy||APDCL||Kerala PSC|
Other Related Links
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases – NICED Recruitment – 04 Research Officer & Data Entry Operator Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 07 September 2018
- Tamilnadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation – AAVIN Milk Recruitment – 04 Manager (Engg.) Vacancy – Last Date 05 September 2018
- Click Here For Sarkari Result and Govt Jobs for All Exam Prepration