Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS RRB – CWE-VI Recruitment – 15332 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Office Assistants (Multipurpose) Vacancy – Last Date 14 August 2017
IBPS RRB 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for RRBs (RRBs-CWE-VI) for the recruitment of 15332 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September & November 2017. Apply Online before 14 August 2017.
IBPS RRB Job Details :
Name of Posts :
- Post Name : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- No Of Vacancy : 8298 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300/-
- Post Name : Officer Scale- I
- No Of Vacancy : 5118 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.14500- 25700/-
- Post Name : Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers )
- No Of Vacancy : 1747 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.19400- 28100/-
- Post Name : Officer Scale- III
- No Of Vacancy : 169 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.25700- 25700/-
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB Exam :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- For Officer Scale- II : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale- III : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2017)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 18 to 28 years
- For Officer Scale- I : 18 to 30 years
- For Officer Scale- II : 21 to 32 years
- For Officer Scale- III : 21 to 40 years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Job Location : All India
IBPS Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam & Interview (for only for Officer post).
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply IBPS RRB Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in between 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.08.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination : Officer Scale-I- August 2017 & Office Assistant – September 2017
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination : Officer Scale-I – 09 & 10.09.2017 and 16.09.2017 (if required) Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detail_Advt_CRP_RRB_VI_final.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.ibps.in/common-written-examination-regional-rural-banks/
|Top Govt Job Search|
|Join Indian Army||Join India Navy||APDCL||Kerala PSC|
Other Related Links
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS Clerks – VII Recruitment – 7875 Clerical Cadre Vacancy – Last Date 03 October 2017
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment – 3562 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 05 September 2017
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Sarkari Result for All Exam Prepration