Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission – IPC Recruitment – 14 Pharmacovigilance Associate Vacancy – Last Date 28 November 2017
IPC Job Details :
- Post Name : Pharmacovigilance Associate
- No. of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for IPC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Pharm. D / M. Pharm/ BDS /MBBS from a recognized,University Or candidate with Post Graduate degree in the relevant field having one year experience in Pharmacovigilance/ Pharmacovigilance Programme of India.
- Age Limit : As per IPC Rules.
Job Location : Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
IPC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply IPC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application Form along with self attested documents in support of the claims of qualifications, experience send to The Secretary-cum-Scientific Director, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad- 201 002 on or before 28.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 28.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://ipc.nic.in/showfile.asp?lid=858&EncHid=
- Download Application Form : www.ipc.gov.in
|Top Govt Job Search|
|Join Indian Army||Join India Navy||APDCL||Kerala PSC|
Other Related Links
- Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission – IPC Recruitment – 80 Pharmacovigilance Associate, Pharmacopoeial Associate, Designer, Assistant & Various Vacancy – Last Date 03 October 2018
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited – BVFCL Recruitment – 11 Plant Manager, Plant Engineer & Assistant Hindi Officer Vacancy – Last Date 06 October 2018
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Sarkari Result for All Exam Prepration