High Court of Madras Recruitment – Law Clerks Vacancy – Last Date 16 August 2017
Advt. No. : 135/2017
Job Details :
- Post Name : Law Clerks
- No. of Vacancies : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs.10000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Madras Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5
pattern) from the recognized Universities.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 16.07.2017
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection Will be through Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply for HC Madras Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of Educational Certificates including the statement of marks obtained send by Registered Post to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104 on or before 16.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 16.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/LCNOTF2017.pdf
|Top Govt Job Search|
|Join Indian Army||Join India Navy||APDCL||Kerala PSC|