High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment – Law Clerks Vacancy – Last Date 04 August 2017
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Job Details :
- Post Name : Law Clerks
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
Eligible Criteria for High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must possess a Bachelors degree in Law awarded by any university established by Law in India OR having studied a five year regular stream after completion of 10+2 years of schooling.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
High Court of Andhra Pradesh Selection Process : Selection will be through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply High Court of Andhra Pradesh Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of relevant documents in proof of age, category and educational qualifications send to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh on or before 04.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 04.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://hc.tap.nic.in/aphc/hc2017/notification18072017so.pdf
|Top Govt Job Search|
|Join Indian Army||Join India Navy||APDCL||Kerala PSC|