West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission – WBSRLM Recruitment 2017 – 09 Project Manager & Young Professionals Vacancy – Last Date 15 April 2015
WBSRLM Recruitment 2017
West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) invites Application for the post 09 Project Manager & Young Professionals on contract basis. Apply Online before 15 April 2015.
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Manager
- No of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.45000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Young Professionals
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.40000/- (Per Month)
Eligible Criteria for WBSRLM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Manager : The Candidate should be a M.E./M.Tech in Computer Sc/ Information Communication Technology/ B.E./B.Tech (IT/Computer Sc) / MCA from recognised and reputed institutions/ university OR two years’ Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Rural Development /Rural Management/Social work/Economics/ Sociology/ Anthropology/Agriculture or Allied/Management from recognised and reputed institutions/ university.
- For Young Professionals : Candidates should be B.Sc in Agriculture with degree in Rural Management / Rural development from reputed institute. Candidates having 2-3 years experience in relevant field will be given preference. Candidates should have communication skill (both oral & writing) in Bengali, English & Hindi. Proficiency in working with MS office is a must.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per WBSRLM Rules
How to Apply WBSRLM Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.wbprd.gov.in. on or before 15.04.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 15.04.2015
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://aajeevika.gov.in/sites/default/files/tenders/Advertisement%20of%20SPM%28Skill%20%29%20%26%20PM%2CYPS-PDF.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.wbprd.gov.in/ProtectedPage/Recruitment.aspx