West Bengal College Service Commission – WBCSC Recruitment 2017 – Eighteenth State Eligibility Test (SET) For Assistant Professors and Librarians Vacancy – Last Date 11 October 2014
- Eighteenth State Eligibility Test (SET) For Assistant Professors and Librarians Vacancy – Last Date 11 October 2014
WBCSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) invites On-line application for the post of Assistant Professors and Librarians through the eighteenth State Eligibility Test (SET) in Universities and Colleges of West Bengal. Apply Online before 11 October 2014.
Advt No. : 18/SET/14
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Eighteenth State Eligibility Test (SET)
Eligibility Criteria for WBCSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks (50% Marks in respect of SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates) or an equivalent grade preceded by at least a Second Class 3-year Bachelor’s degree from an Indian University /institution recognized by UGC or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : There is no upper age limit for appearing at the SET.
Selection Process : Selection on based on Written Exam.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- (plus Rs. 40/- as Bank Charge) for General candidates or Rs. 350/- (plus Rs. 40/- as Bank Charge) for SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH Candidates. The Fee is to be deposited at any Branch of the United Bank of India.
How to Apply WBCSC Vacancy : Interested & Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through website l www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal on or before 11.10.2014.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 11.10.2014
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fees : 17.10.2014
- Date Of Examination : 14.12.2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal/WBCSC%20DOC/wbcscSET2014advt-216-09-2014.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal/SETOnline/SETNotice.aspx
Other Related Links
- Central Tobacco Research Institute – Lower Division Clerks Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017 – 635 Officer (Scale I,II,III) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies – Last Date 15 September 2015
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English