UPPCL Syllabus Exam Pattern – Technician Grade-II Electrical – Eligibility Criteria
UPPCL Syllabus Exam Pattern & Eligibility Criteria- Technician Grade-II Electrical
UPPCL Technician Exam Pattern
In this Exam there are only one Paper containing two parts with exam duration of 3 hours. This paper is Objective type Exam. All sections of the Question Paper will be set both in English/Hindi.Candidates secure minimum 33.5% marks in the written test will be considered for short-listing for interview.
- First Part :This part will have 50 question of NILTE CCC level. Each question will have one mark and there is negative mark of 1/4 for each wrong question. Candidate must score 20 marks in for evaluation of second part questions. This score will not add in final merit
- Second Part : This part will have 200 objective question of each of 1 mark and negative mark of 1/4.
Question Paper Detail
- Computer : 50 Questions – 20 Marks
- General Knowledge : 20 Questions – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Ability : 15 Questions – 15 Marks
- General Hindi : : 15 Questions – 15 Marks
- Technical Subject : 150 Questions – 150 Marks
Syllabus for Objective Type Questions
- General Knowledge : Questions in this component will be aimed, at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and, its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, general polity, scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Reasoning Ability : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figural classification, arithmetic number series, nonverbal series, coding and de-coding, statement conclusion, syllogistics reasoning, etc.
- General Hindi : अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तद्भव, संधियां, वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द।
- Technical Subject : This paper will include questions based on the post they are applied for, Expect questions in ITI level, a good reference of text books in your Diploma class with some current affairs on the subject will make things easy. The following areas are considered important based on the previous year examinations.