21 January 2018
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) – 2211 Technician Grade-II (Trainee) (Electrical) Exam Syllabus, Pattern & Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) conduct a competitive Examination for the Recruitment of 2211 Technician Grade-II (Trainee) (Electrical) in various Centres/Units, across Uttar Pradesh. In this article we will discuss about UPPCL exams syllabus, Pattern And Eligibility Criteria.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Technician Exam Pattern : In this Exam there are only one Paper. This paper is Objective type Exam. All sections of the Question Paper will be set both in English/Hindi. SC/ ST Candidates secure minimum 28% marks and Other Category Candidates secure minimum 33% marks in the written test will be considered for short-listing for interview.
Objective type Exam :
- Type of Questions : Objective
- No. of Questions : 200 Question
- Maximum Marks : 200 Marks
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
Interview : 25 marks
This exam consists of the following sections.
Paper-I : Objective Type Questions
- General Knowledge
- No. of Questions : 20 Question
- Reasoning Ability
- No. of Questions : 20 Question
- General Hindi
- No. of Questions : 10 Question
- Technical Subject
- No. of Questions : 150 Question
Syllabus For Technician Exams : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Technician Exam is the most popular exam among the all exams conducted by UPPCL. Now lets have a look at the detailed syllabus of this Exam….
Syllabus for Objective Type Questions :
- General Knowledge : Questions in this component will be aimed, at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and, its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, general polity, scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Reasoning Ability : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figural classification, arithmetic number series, nonverbal series, coding and de-coding, statement conclusion, syllogistics reasoning, etc.
General Hindi :
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित
- अनेकार्थी शब्द।
- Technical Subject : This paper will include questions based on the post they are applied for, Expect questions in ITI level, a good reference of text books in your Diploma class with some current affairs on the subject will make things easy. The following areas are considered important based on the previous year examinations.
Eligibility Criteria :
High School/ equivalent exam with Science & Maths subjects and certificate in Electrician Trade.