Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) – Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant- III (Accounts) Exam Syllabus, Pattern & Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) conduct a competitive Examination for the Recruitment of Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant- III (Accounts) in various Centres/Units, across Uttar Pradesh. In this article we will discuss about UPPCL exams syllabus, Pattern And Eligibility Criteria.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Technician Exam Pattern : In this Exam there are only one Paper. This paper is Objective type Exam. All sections of the Question Paper will be set both in English/Hindi. Candidates secure minimum 40% marks in the written test will be considered for short-listing for interview.
Objective type Exam :
- Type of Questions : Objective
- No. of Questions : 200 Question
- Maximum Marks : 200 Marks
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
Interview : 25 marks
- Negative Marking : 0.25 Marks deducted for Wrong answer.
Syllabus For Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant- III (Accounts) Exams : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant- III (Accounts) Exam is the most popular exam among the all exams conducted by UPPCL. Now lets have a look at the detailed syllabus of this Exam….
Syllabus for Objective Type Questions :
- General Knowledge : Questions in this component will be aimed, at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and, its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, general polity, scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Reasoning Ability : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figural classification, arithmetic number series, nonverbal series, coding and de-coding, statement conclusion, syllogistics reasoning, etc.
General Hindi :
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित
- अनेकार्थी शब्द।
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or equivalent with Diploma in Computer Application and
For Office Assistant- III (Accounts) : Typing speed in Hindi 40 wpm on Computer.