University of Agricultural Sciences – UAS Bangalore Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor Vacancy
UAS Bangalore Recruitment 2017
Jobs Details :- Application are invited for the Posts of Assistant Professor in University of Agricultural Sciences.
1-Post Name : Assistant Professor
Eligibility Criteria for UAS Bangalore Recruitment :
- Qualifications : Good academic record with at least 55% (Traditional) or 60% (Trimester) or 70% (Semester) marks or its equivalent at the Master’s Degree level in a concerned subject from a recognized University. 2. NET is compulsory. Essentiality of NET can be waived-off for the candidates holding Ph.D. degree provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC Regulations 2009, and the candidate has at least two full length publications having a NAAS rating not less than 4/ minimum of four full length papers in NAAS rated State Agricultural Universities (SAU’s) Journals on the last date of submission of application. Those candidates with Ph.D. degree without course work will not qualify for NET exemption. 3. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- No. Of Post : 03 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs.250/- for Assistant Professor cadre. A Xerox copy of the Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority should be produced along with the Bank Demand Draft. Application form for Stenographer (Non-teaching) post may be obtained in person on payment of the prescribed fee in the form of demand draft in favour of the Comptroller, UAS, Bangalore and also be obtained by post by sending the requisite Demand Draft with self addressed envelope.
How to Apply UAS Bangalore Vacancy : Filled in applications together with allied enclosures should be submitted in an envelope, super scribing on it, “Application For The Post of_____” to The Administrative Officer, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK, Bangalore – 560 065 on or before 17-01-2013. The filled in applications must accompany the prescribed fee in the form of Bank Demand Draft in favour of the Comptroller, UAS, Bangalore.
For More Information
Other Related Links
- The Rajya Sabha Secretariat – Junior Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Rajya Sabha Secretariat – Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English