TERI Recruitment – The Energy and Resources Institute – Research Associate Vacancy – Last Date 05 September 2017
- TERI Recruitment – Research Associate Vacancy – Last Date 05 September 2017
- TERI Job – Associate Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 17 February 2013
TERI Recruitment 2017
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) Invites Invites applications for the post of Research Associate. Apply before 05 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TERI Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Associate (Trainee)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for TERI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. in microbiology, Environmental Biotechnology with GATE/ NET qualification or M.Tech in Microbiology/ Environmental Biotechnology.
- Age Limit : As Per TERI Rules
Job Location : New Delhi
TERI Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply TERI Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.teriin.org form 05.08.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.09.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : 0http://newcareer.teriin.org/jobDetails.aspx?rrf_no=UjIwMTcwMDA0MQ%3d%3d-gXCEf4y3jK0%3d&dt=8/24/2017%2012:00:00%20AM
- Apply Online : http://newcareer.teriin.org/postresume_updated.aspx?rrf_no=UjIwMTcwMDA0MQ%3d%3d-gXCEf4y3jK0%3d
TERI Recruitment – Associate Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 17 February 2013
Application are invited for the Posts of Associate Fellow in TERI Openings Associate Fellow Vacancy.
1-Post Name : Associate Fellow
Qualifications : Applicants must have achieved a PhD in Atmospheric Sciences/Oceanography, at the time of appointment. Since the research position involves constant collaborative projects with the international team, excellent communication skills in English both oral and written are expected. Skills : Programming experience is a plus, previous applied use and skills in climate modeling assignments would be added advantage.
How to Apply : Candidates should apply in the detailed bio data on or before 17th February, 2013.
For More Information