Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University – SRTMUN Recruitment 2017 – 15 Assistant Professor & Librarian Vacancies – Last Date 15 Days from the Date of Publication
SRTMUN Recruitment 2017
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMUN) invites Application for the post of 15 Assistant Professor & Librarian Vacancies. Apply before 15 Days from the Date of Publication.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No of Vacancy : 15 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6000/-
- Post Name : Librarian
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6000/-
Eligible Criteria for SRTMUN Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistent Professor : Good Academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% Marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) as the Master Degree level in a relevenant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR of similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Not withstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) & (ii) to the clauses 4.4.1 candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant’s Commission (Minimum Standards & Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment & appointment of Assistant Professor of equivalent position in Universities/College/Institutions. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmers in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- For Librarian : A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) & a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library, Qualifying in the national eligibility test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grant’sCommission (Minimum Standards & Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment & appointment of Assistant Librarian/College Librarian.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per SRTMUN Rules
Job Location : Nanded (Maharashtra)
How to Apply IIT Roorkee Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate Before 15 Days of Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Notification : 12.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 15 Days from the Date of Publication.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.srtmun.ac.in/images/NEWBCUD/Recruitments/CollegeRecruit/ChhatraptiSambhajiMaharajSrMahavidyalayaMahoor12092016.pdf
- Downlosad Application Form : http://www.srtmun.ac.in/images/NEWBCUD/Recruitments/ApplicationFormAppointmentofAssistantProfessor.pdf
Other Related Links
- Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology – IMMT Recruitment 2017 – 13 Scientist/Senior Scientist Vacancy – Last Date 31 May
- Railway Recruitment Board – Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Eligibility Criteria
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English