Sikkim University Recruitment – 02 Field Investigators Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 30 November @ cus.ac.in
Sikkim University Recruitment 2017
Sikkim University invites application for the post of 02 Field Investigators temporary basis. Walk-In-Interview 30 November 2017 .Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Sikkim University Job Details :
- Post Name : Field Investigators
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 1000/- (Per Day)
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim University Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : MA, M. Phil or Ph D (regular from UGC recognized University) in any discipline of Social Sciences preferably Peace and Conflict Studies, Economics, Law, Political Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology and Geography with working experiences.
- Age Limit : As per Sikkim University Rules.
Job Location : Gangtok (Sikkim)
Sikkim University Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Sikkim University Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with application, full particulars of their bio-data and supporting documents in original at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Department of Peace and Conflict Studies and Management, Sikkim University, near Orange Village Resort, 6th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 30.11.2017 At 11:00 AM
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.cus.ac.in/images/content/dynamic/noti/2017/161117_ADV%20for%20Local%20Field%20Investigators%20(2).pdf