Sikkim Police Recruitment 2017 – 572 Constable Vacancy – For 8th , 10th , 12th – Last Date 20 March 2014
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2017
Sikkim Police invites applications for the recruitment of 572 GD Constable, Constable Driver & Other Posts in Armed Battalions. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 20-03-2014.
Job Location : Sikkim
Job Detail :
- Post Name :
- GD Constable : 450 Posts
- Constable Driver : 85 Posts
- Constable (Technical) : 30 Posts
- Follower : 07 Posts
- No of Vacancy : 572 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2200/-
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Minimum class 10th passed from recognized Board for open candidates and class 8th passed from recognized Board for HG candidates who were enrolled before 4.9.2012 and class 10 who were enrolled after 4.9.2012.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 22 Years For GD Constable & Constable (Technical) And 20 years to 25 years for Constable Driver.
Application Form Fee : Candidates can be obtained from the office of the Commandant/3rd IRBn, PHQ, Gangtok and the office of District SSP(North/South/West) on working days till 20th March, 2014 on production of Bank (SBS) Receipt for Rs. 70/- under revenue head 0055-Police-800 other receipts.
Selection Process : The candidates are selected through the process of –
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (For Drivers and Followers)
Written Exam Pattern : The written test for Open and HG candidates shall be set on class 10th and 8th standard and for Constable Technical class 12th standard respectively as below.
- General Knowledge (Sikkim & India) – 20 marks
- History of Sikkim (Objective) – 20 marks
- Reasoning Test (Objective) – 20 marks
- Short Essay & Letter Writing – 20 marks
How to Apply Sikkim Police Vacancy : Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with Sikkim Subject/ COI, Valid local employment card, caste certificate, Educational qualification certificate/ mark sheet, Birth certificate, NOC, 2 passport size photographs and send to the office of the Commandant/ 3rd IRBn, PHQ, Gangtok and the office of District SSP (North/ South/ West) before 20.03.2014 on all working days.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date Of Submission of Application : 20.03.2014.
Important Links :
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.sikkimpolice.nic.in/Sikkim_Police_Combined_Recruitment_2014.pdf