State Farms Corporation of India Limited – SFCI Recruitment 2017 – Assistant General Manager Post
SFCI Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Summary: State Farms Corporation of India Limited under the Administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation is an apex body engaged in the production of quality seeds and distribution, invites applications from Indian Nationals, apply before 23/09/2013.
Advertisement No : 01/2013.
Job Location: Gujarat
Job Details :
- Post Name : Management Trainee (HRM)
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.29340 /-Per Month.
Eligibility Criteria for SFCI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Two years full time P.G. Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/HR Management OR 02 years full time MBA (HRM) from recognized University/Institution with minimum 60% marks.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Maximum and Minimum Age : 30 /33/35 Years for UR /OBC/ SC respectively.
Selection Process : Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are advised to enclose DD/ Bankers Cheque of Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable) in favour of State Farms Corporation of India Limited payable at New Delhi towards application fees.
How to Apply SFCI Vacancy : Application complete in all respects along with attested/self-attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials should be sent to the General Manager (HR) Farm Bhawan, 14-15 Nehru Place, New Delhi- 110 019 by post/courier on or before 23.09.2013.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 23/09/2013
Details Advertisement Link : http://www.sfci.nic.in/pdf/REC20130826.pdf