Sashastra Seema Bal – Constable (GD) Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Sashastra Seema Bal is conduct Entrance Examination For Constable (GD) That advertised is Announce in the Employment News and all leading National/Regional Newspapers in Every Years.
Exam Pattern For Constable (GD) : The candidates who qualify in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be required to appear in a written test which will comprise of Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) based multiple choice objective question papers. The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. The question paper will be of 100 questions and total 100 marks. There will be no negative marking.
Syllabus For Constable (GD) : The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/ general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi.
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge : Question will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not required a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion. Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Analytical Aptitude : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytic functions.
- English/Hindi : The testing of candidates understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc, his/her writing ability would also be tested.
- The questions regarding Hindi will be general in nature