Sainik School Recruitment 2017 – 02 Lower Division Clerk & Mess Manager Vacancy – Last Date 21 days from the Date of Publication
- 02 Lower Division Clerk & Mess Manager Vacancy – Last Date 21 days from the Date of Publication
- Assistant Master Vacancy – Last Date 15 February 2013
Sainik School Recruitment 2017
Sainik School Gopalganj, Minstery of Defence invites application for the post of 02 Lower Division Clerk & Mess Manager. Apply before 21 days from the Date of Publication. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Sanik School Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Post Name : Mess Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Sainik School, Gopalganj Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Lower Division Clerk : Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board. Proficiency in computer operation and knowledge of MS Office. Typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi on computer or Ex-servicemen of Clerical Cadre in Army/ Navy/ Air Force.
- For Mess Manager : Matriculation or higher Qualifications or At least five years experience of running a catering organization independently in the civil, in the defence services or in any other similar organization or Ability to maintain mess accounts.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 50 years (as on 01.02.2017)
Job Location : Gopalganj (Bihar)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on short-listed candidates will be called for written test, Typing Test/ Trade Test and interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (for General/others Candidates)and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST Candidates) through Bank Draft in favour of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, payable at State Bank of India, Narainia Branch (code- 09212), Distt–Gopalganj (Bihar).
How to Apply Sainik school Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested copies of certificates and testimonials & a passport size photograph send to the Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj, Po-Hathwa, Distt–Gopalganj (Bihar)–841436 on or before 21 Days from the date of publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Sanik school Recruitment Application form : 21 Days from the date of publication.
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.ssgopalganj.in/Documents/vacancy/Rectt%20of%20LDC%20&%20MESS%20MANAGER%202017/Advertisement%20_LDC&%20MESS%20MANAGER_%20for%20Emp%20News%202017.pdf
- Download Application form Link : http://ssgopalganj.in/Documents/vacancy/Rectt%20of%20LDC%20&%20MESS%20MANAGER%202017/APPL%20FORM%20FOR%20MESS%20MANAGER%20&%20LDC%202017.pdf
Sainik School Recruitment – Assistant Master Vacancy – Last Date 15 February 2013
Application are invited for the Posts of Assistant Master in Sainik School Nalanda.
1-Post Name : Assistant Master
- Qualifications : Graduate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University with at least 50% marks, B Ed Degree and CTET qualified.
- Age Limit : 21-35 Years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
Application Fee : Bank Draft for Rs 300/- (Rs 150/- for SC/ST) (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Principal, Sainik School Nalanda payable at SBI, Rajgir (Code No 3499).
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format, Application with attested copies of documents along with unstamped self-addressed envelope (9’ x 4’) and a Bank Draft should reach the Principal, Sainik School Nalanda, PO Rajgir, Dist Nalanda, State Bihar,Pin Code 803 116 latest by 15 Feb 2013.
For More Information
- NDA Pune Recruitment 2017 – National Defence Academy – 66 Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk & Various Vacancies – Last Date 21 Days from the date of publication
- IDPL Recruitment 2017 – Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited – 05 Marketing Manager, Dy. Manager & Sr. Executive Vacancies – Walk-in-Interview 14 February