RSMSSB – Informatics Assistant Syllabus & Exam Patten
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board ( RSMSSB ) conducting exam for informatics assistant post, syllabus and exam Patten is discussed bellow
RSMSSB – Informatics Assistant Exam Pattern :
Exam will be in two part. Candidates qualifying the first part will eligible to attend the second part of exam.
- 1 ) Part 1 – Written Exam – There will 100 question and time limit will be 3 hours. Question paper will have general information technology questions, basic computer fundamentals and from eligibility test.
- 2 ) Part 2 – Typing Speed Test – Hindi 15 Minutes & English 15 Minutes. There will be no mark for typing test but merit list will be prepared for those will pass the typing test
RSMSSB – Informatics Assistant Syllabus :
- a) Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data sufficiency Logical Reasoning, Mental ability and logical reasoning, general knowledge related for india and rajasthan, current affairs and main development in the field for information technology
- b) Input output devices, pointing device and scanner, overview of computer system
- c) Operating system introduction, Word processing MS Word, spreadsheet MS Excel, Power Point, MS Access
- d) Representation of data ( digital vs analog, number system, binary, hexadecimal) introduction to data processing , file and file types.
- e) Internet technology and protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, search services / engine, online and offline merging, www, browsers, web publishing, web creation and maintenance, html tool, multimedia and graphics, voice mail and video conferencing, introduction to e commerce
- f) security protection of computer from virus and malicious attacks, firewall and its utility, backup and restoring data
- g) algorithm for problem solving, C language introduction, principals and programming techniques, introduction to object oriented programming (OOPs), Introduction to integrated development environment and its advantage.
Other Impotent Links