15 January 2018
Railway Recruitment Board – Para-Medical Categories Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Eligibility Criteria
Railway Recruitment Board has recently issued the Centralized Employment notification to fill up total 929 posts of Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, Haemo Dialysis Technician, Cardiology Technician, Audiologist cum – Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, District Extension Educator, Dietician, Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician, Male Field Worker, Dental Hygienist, Optometrist, Audiometry Technician, X-Ray Technician & Cath Lab Technician in Para-Medical Categories. It is very necessary to know the syllabus and exam pattern for upcoming examination of RRB Para-Medical Categories. Here we are discuse the syllabus, exam pattern & Eligibility Criteria for candidates help.
Railway Recruitment Board Para-Medical Categories Exam Pattern : This Exam based on Single stage written examination followed by verification of original documents. Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination.The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The questions paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages.
Type Of Questions : The standard of questions for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning, General Science and Technical Ability.
Subjects & Questions : The question paper will have 100 questions, The Technical portion of the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- Total No. of Questions : 100 Question.
- Duration of the Examination : 90 Minute
Marking System : There shall be negative marking in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Syllabus For Railway Recruitment Board Para-Medical Categories Exam :
This exam will consist of one paper. The Question will be of objective type with multiple choice, Paper Has cover following topics…
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
- Technically Ability
- For Staff Nurse : General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing). Candidates should have a valid registration with Indian Nursing Council.
- For Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III : B.Sc Chemistry plus (a) 1 year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector (OR) (b) 1 year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health/ Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, New Delhi.