Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment – 550 Subject Specific Teacher Vacancies – Last Date 10 April 2017
RMSA Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2017
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, (RMSA) Jammu & Kashmir invites Application for the post of 550 Subject Specific Teachers on contract basis. Apply Online before 01 April 2016. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : Edu/RMSA/Adm/24791-824/2017
RMSA J&K Job Details :
- Post Name : Subject Specific Teachers
- No of Vacancy : 550 Posts
Subjects wise Vacancies :
- English : 110 Posts
- Math : 110 Posts
- Science : 110 Posts
- Science Studies : 110 Posts
- Language (Urdu & Hindi) : 110 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RMSA J&K Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks & B.Ed.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age Relaxation : Reserved Category Candidates 3 years & Person with disabilities 2 years
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through e-Challan.
How to Apply RMSA J&K Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://rmsa.jk.gov.in/ from 24.03.2017 to 10.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.04.2017
- Last Date of Fees Payment at Bank : 10.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://126.96.36.199/Pdf/Downloader.ashx?nid=1&type=a
- Apply Online : http://188.8.131.52/Pages/Applicant/Jobs.aspx?id=1