Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Syllabus, Pattern & Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Police Syllabus Exam Pattern & Eligibility Criteria – Constable
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Pattern :
In this Exam there are only one Paper. Exam shall be Computer Based Test. This Paper containing three parts. This paper is Objective type Exam. All sections of the Question Paper will be set both in English/Hindi. Candidates secure minimum 40% Qualifying Marks for Gen & OBC Candidates, 36% Marks for SC/ST Candidates, 30% Marks for each of SC/ST Candidates of Tribal Sub Plan Areas and 25% Marks each for Saharia Candidates of District Baran in Part A, B & C Separately.
- First Part : 30 Marks
- Second Part : 15 Marks
- Third Part : 30 Marks
Question Paper Detail
- First Part : Reasoning and Logical Ability
- Second Part : General Knowledge, General Science, Social Science and Current Affairs
- Third Part : History, Culture, Art, Geography, Economy and Polity etc. of Rajasthan
Note : There shall be a negative marking of 1/4.
Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Procedure Marks:
|Name of Test||General Constable||Driver Constables|
|Physical Efficiency Test||15||10|
|Efficiency Test||Not Required||15|
|Special Eligibility||10||Not required|
Syllabus for Objective Type Questions
- Reasoning and Logical Ability : It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figural classification, arithmetic number series, nonverbal series, coding and de-coding, statement conclusion, syllogistics reasoning, etc.
- General Knowledge : Questions in this component will be aimed, at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and, its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, general polity, scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- History, Culture of Rajasthan : Major current issues and happenings at state level related to socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects.
Eligibility Criteria : Candidates must have passed Secondary or 10th class form recognized by Board.