Railway Recruitment Board – Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Railway Recruitment Board has recently issued the recruitment notification to fill up total 26570 posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician. It is very necessary to know the syllabus and exam pattern for coming examination of RRB Asst Loco Pilot & Technician. Here we are discuses the syllabus & exam pattern of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician for candidates help.
Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Exam Pattern : The entire recruitment process shall involve, First stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test and Document Verification. The Question paper will be in English and Hindi languages. There shall be no negative marking in Computer Based AT.
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician) :
- Total No. of Questions : 75 Question.
- Time : 60 Minute
Second Stage CBT : The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts viz Part A and Part B. Total Duration 2 hours and 30 Minutes (for Part Aand Part B together).
Part A :
- No. of Questions : 100 Question
- Time : 90 Minute
Part B : This part is qualifying in nature and shall have questions from the trade syllabus prescribed by Director General of Employment & Training (DGET).
- No. of Questions : 75 Question
- Time : 60 Minute
Syllabus For Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Exam :
This exam will consist of First stage CBT & Second stage CBT. The Question will be of objective type with multiple choice, Paper Has cover following topics…
- Mathematics : Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning : Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and decision making, Similarities and differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Science : The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
- General awareness on current affairs : Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
- Basic Science and Engineering : The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc.
- Technically Ability : Candidates with ITI/Trade Apprenticeship qualification will be required to appear in the section having questions from the relevant trade. Candidates holding Degree, Diploma and HSC (10+2) having eligibility for the posts of ALP have to select relevant trade from the list of trades listed against their engineering discipline/HSC (10+2). The trade syllabus can be obtained from the DGET website.
Other Related Links
- NEHU Recruitment 2018 – North Eastern Hill University – 06 Guest Lecturer Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 06 February
- Top Current Affairs For Sarkari Naukri Preparation 03 February 2018
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English