State Council of Educational Research & Training – Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test – 2014 – Last Date 18 July 2014
PSTET Exam 2016
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab invites Online Application for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test – 2014. Apply before 18 July 2014.
Job Location : Punjab
Job Details :
- Post Name : Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test – 2014 (PSTET)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or .A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per Punjab Government Rules.
Application Fee :
- For General / BC / OBC Category : Rs. 600 /- (Only Paper I or II)
- For SC / ST Category / Differently Abled : Rs.300/- (Only Paper I or II)
The fee can be remitted Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in PSTET Account with any branch of AXIS Bank or By Debit/Credit Card.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through website www.tetpunjab.com between 07.07.2014 to 18.07.2014.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 07.07.2014
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.08.2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://www.tetpunjab.com/Index.html#
- Revised Syllabus For PSTET : http://www.tetpunjab.com/pdf/Syllabus_PSTET_2014.pdf
- Register For Govt Job Alert : Click Here