Department of Rural Development & Panchayats Punjab – PBRDP Recruitment 2017 – 34 Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies – Last Date 14 March
PBRDP Recruitment 2017
Department of Rural Development & Panchayats, Punjab invites application for the post of 34 Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil & Electrical). Apply Online before 14 March 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer (JE)
- No. of Vacancy : 34 Posts (Civil – 29 Posts & Electrical – 05 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4800/-
Eligibility Criteria for PBRDP Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Should possess three years Diploma in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or should possess equivalent Diploma in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering from any other recognised institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Punjab : 05 years
Job Location : Punjab
Selection Process : Selection will be through competitive written examinations.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab & Ex-Servicemen of Punjab : Rs. 800/-
- For All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) : Rs. 1250/-
Candidates should be submitted fee through Challan Only.
How to Apply for PBRDP Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through PBRDP website http://www.pbrdp.gov.in from 16.02.2016 to 14.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.03.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 17.03.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.pbrdp.gov.in/documents/6205745/98003944/Information%20for%20Candidates.pdf
- Apply Online : http://drdp.applyforexam.com/