National Research Center on Pig – NRCP Recruitment 2017 – Lower Division Clerk Vacancy – Last Date 30 Days From Date of Publication
NRCP Recruitment 2017
National Research Centre on Pig, Guwahati invites Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Apply before 30 Days From Date Of Publication.
Advt. No. : 01/2015-2016/NRCP
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Eligibility Criteria for NRCP Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized university, typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST : 05 years
- For OBC (NonCreamy Layer) : 03 years
- For Physically Handicapped candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Guwahati (Assam)
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through bank draft drawn in favor of The, Director, ICAR- NRC on Pig, Guwahati payable at Guwahati. Fee is exempted for SC/ ST & woman candidates.
How to Apply NRCP Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificates and testimonials sent by Registered Post to the Director, ICAR-NRC on Pig,Rani, Guwahati –781 131 (Assam) on or before 30 Days From Date Of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Publication : 15.12.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 30 Days From Date Of Publication.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.nrcp.in/pdf/interview/15_ldc.pdf
Other Related Links
- Ordnance Factory Varangaon Recruitment 2017 – 36 Multi Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Durwan & Various Vacancies – Last Date 30 June 2015
- Tamilnadu Water Supply & Drainage Board – TWAD Recruitment 2017 – 100 Assistant Engineer Vacancies – Last Date 31 October 2015
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration