North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment – 748 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy – Last Date 05 June 2017
North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
North Eastern Postal Circle invites application for the post of 748 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Apply Online before 05 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : EST/6-145/2016-17
North Eastern Postal Circle Job Details :
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks
- No. of Vacancy : 748 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Community wise Posts :
- UR : 372 Posts
- OBC : 34 Posts
- SC : 43 Posts
- ST : 299 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 24.05.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PWD Category 10 years
Job Location : North Eastern Circle
Selection Process : Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee : OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply North Eastern Postal Circle Vacancy : Candidates may apply online through the website https://indiapost.gov.in OR http://www.appost.in/gdsonline form 25.04.2017 to 05.06.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 25.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 05.06.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/