North Bengal University – NBU Recruitment 2017 – 85 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancy – Last Date 15 January 2016
NBU Recruitment 2017
North Bengal University (NBU) invites application for the post of 85 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor. Apply before 15 January 2016.
Advt. No. : 77 / R-2015
Job Details :
- Post Name : Professor
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 10000/-
- Post Name : Associate Professor
- No of Vacancy : 24 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 9000/-
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No of Vacancy : 48 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NBU Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor : An eminent scholar with consistently good academic records and with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned /allied / relevant discipline with a number of high quality research publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books. 10 years experience in University / College and/or experience in research in university / reputed research institutions / industries out of which alteast 5 (five) years should be of P.G. teaching.
- For Associate Professor : Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned /allied / relevant disciplines. A Master degree in concerned / allied / relevant disciplines with at least 55% marks. At least second class 3 years Bachelor degree with Honours / Major in the relevant / allied subject. 8 years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University / College or reputed research institution / industry with a number of good quality publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books.
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record with at least 55% marks. At least second class 3 years Bachelor degree with Honours / Major in the relevant / allied subject. with National Eligibility Test (NET).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per NBU Rules.
Job Location : Siliguri (West Bengal)
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 1000/- for the post of Professor (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/OBC), Rs. 800/- for the post of Associate Professor (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/OBC) & Rs. 600/- for the post of Assistant Professor (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC) through bank draft drawn in favour of University of North Bengal payable at the NBU Campus Branch of the State Bank of India.
How to Apply NBU Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, Two self-addressed envelopes of size 25 cm x 13 cm, & bank draft send to Office of the Vice-Chancellor, University of North Bengal, Raja Rammohunpur, Siliguri – 734013, West Bengal, India on or before 15.01.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 15.01.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nbu.ac.in/Fresh_Vacancies_in_teaching_posts(1).pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.nbu.ac.in/Application_form_for_teachers_with_API(1).pdf