NMU Recruitment – North Maharashtra University – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 29 September 2017
- NMU Recruitment – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy – Last Date 29 September 2017
- NMU Job – Junior Software Developer Vacancy – Last Date 24 September 2012
NMU Recruitment 2017
North Maharashtra University invites Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Apply before 29 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NMU Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
- No of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/-
Eligible Criteria for NMU Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. (Physics) with minimum 55% marks.
- Age Limit : Age per NMU rules.
Job Location : JALGAON (Maharashtra)
NMU Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There are no application fee.
How to Apply NMU Vacancy : Interested candidate may apply Applications form with complete bio-data along with attested copies of necessary certificates send to Dr. Sanjay S. Ghosh, Department of Physics, School of Physical Sciences, North Maharashtra University,
Jalgaon-425001 or by e-mail at email@example.com on or before 26.09.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 26.09.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nmu.ac.in/Portals/0/University%20Job%20Openings/JRF%20SOPS%2026-06-17.pdf
North Maharashtra University Recruitment Last Date 24 September 2012
Application are invited for the Posts of Junior Software Developer in North Maharashtra University .
1-Post Name : Junior Software Developer
- Qualifications : M. Tech.(Computer Science/Computer Engineering) , MCA , M.Sc.(CS), M.Sc.(IT) or Equivalent with first class having sound knowledge of Natural Language Processing. Candidates having work experience in NLP and its allied areas would be preferred.
- No. Of Post : 01 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.25000/- Per Month.
How to Apply : Candidates can sent their complete application in prescribed format along with necessary documents/testimonials via post or by hand to the Department of Computer Science, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon on or before 24/09/2012 .
For More Information