National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation – NMDFC Recruitment 2017 – Various Vacancies – For Post Graduate , CA/ICWA , MBA , M Com , M Sc, MA – Last Date 12 March 2014
NMDFC Recruitment 2017
Applications were invited through advertisement published For the various post of General Manager (Projects), Deputy General manager (Finance & Accounts), Chief Manager (Projects), Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts) in following, apply before 22/03/2014.
Job Location: Delhi
Name & Number Of Posts :
- General Manager (Projects) : 01 post .
- Deputy General manager (Finance & Accounts) : 01 post.
- Chief Manager (Projects) : 01 post.
- Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts) : 02 posts.
- CCT-cum-Computer Operator : 01 post.
Job Details :
- Post Name : General Manager (Projects)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.43200-3%-66000/- .
Eligibility Criteria for NMDFC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Social Science/ Veterinary Science or Bachelor of Engineering or C.A./ ICWA from a recognized and reputed University / Institute.
- Desirable : MBA.
- Experience : Minimum 17 years out of which 14 years post qualification experience at Senior Managerial level in the field of project identification, project appraisal, project financing, monitoring and evaluation of the schemes in banks / financial institutions / Govt. Deptts./ PSUs or private sector organization of repute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 50 Years.
How to Apply NMDFC Vacancy : The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma by post (i.e. by registered post with AD or speed post only) with full details along with recent passport size photograph to the Assistant General Manager (HRM & Admin.), National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation, SCOPE Minar, Core 1, 1st Floor, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (published on 05/02/2014) subscribing the sealed envelope as “Application for the post of ——- “.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date to Apply : 22/03/2014
For Detail Advertisement : http://www.nmdfc.org/Advt1.doc