National Institute of Urban Affairs – NIUA Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Vacancy
NIUA Recruitment 2017
Application are invited for the Posts of Assistant in National Institute of Urban Affairs.
1-Post Name : Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for NIUA Recruitment :
- Qualifications : At least a Bachelors Degree with minimum 50% marks having knowledge of working in MS-Office etc. The person should be capable of independently handling administrative work and taking necessary noting from files.
- No. Of Post : 01 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.20000-25000/-
How to Apply NIUA Vacancy : Applications with detailed CV with envelop super scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant” may be sent to the Director, National Institute of Urban Affairs, 1st & 2nd Floor, Core 4-B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road New Delhi 110003. The resume can also be sent by email to email@example.com with “Application for the post of Assistant” in the subject line. Last date for receiving of application by Post/Email is 11th February 2013.
For More Information
Other Related Links
- The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited – Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited – Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Visit Our Website Sarkari Result Daily for all Govt Jobs in One Place in Hindi & English