NIT Silchar Recruitment – 137 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancy – Last Date 30 November @ nits.ac.in
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar invites Application for the post of 137 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor on contact basis. Apply before 30 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIT Silchar Job Details :
- Post Name : Professor
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400- 67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 10500/-
- Post Name : Associate Professor
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 9500/-
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8000/-
No. of Total Vacancy : 137 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Silchar Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor : PhD with ten years after PhD. or thirteen years total working experience.
- For Associate Professor : PhD with six years after PhD. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor.
- For Assistant Professor : PhD. three years after PhD. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research.
- Age Limit : As per NIT Silchar rules
Job Location : Silchar (Assam)
NIT Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD through paid directly to State Bank of India A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061 of Director, NIT Silchar.
How to Apply NIT Silchar Vacancy : Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents (self attested) send to the “Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar, Assam – 788 010” on or before 30.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 30.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nits.ac.in/employment/jobs/WalkIn_Interview_TemporaryFaculty_09022017.pdf
- Application Form Link : http://www.nits.ac.in/employment/jobs/employment_2017/Application_Faculty_Advt_2017.pdf
- Detail of Qualification Link : http://www.nits.ac.in/acts/Gazette_Notification_Amended_NIT_Statutes_2017.pdf