NIOS Recruitment – National Institute of Open Schooling – Senior Executive Officer Vacancy – Walk‐in‐Interview 29 May 2017
NIOS Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites Applications for the post of Senior Executive Officer on contractual basis . Walk‐in‐Interview 29 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIOS Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Executive Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIOS Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree in any Discipline with C Level in Indian Sign Language Course Or Diploma in Sign Language Interpretation.
- Age Limit : Maximum Age limit is 65 years
Job Location : Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NIOS Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form with attested copies of testimonials etc. and original testimonial at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Institute of Open Schooling, Head Quarters, A‐24‐25, Sector‐62, NOIDA.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 29.05.2017 at 9.00 A.M.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.nios.ac.in/media/documents/SEO%20SIGN%20LANGUAGE%20INTERPRETATION2017.pdf