National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management – NIASM Recruitment 2017 – 27 Stenographer, Assistant Administrative Officer & Various Vacancy – Last Date 11 August 2014
NIASM Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIAM) invites Application for the post of Stenographer, Assistant Administrative Officer & Various Vacancy at NIASM, Baramati, Pune, Maharashtra. Apply before 11 August 2014.
Advt No. : 1/NIASM/Rectt-2014-15
Job Location : Pune (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
- Post Name : Assistant Administrative Officer
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for NIASM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Stenographer : 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with speed of 80 w.p.m. in English or Hindi stenography.
- For Assistant Administrative Officer : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with working knowledge of Computer application
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Stenographer : 18 to 27 years
- For Assistant Administrative Officer : 21 to 30 years
Application Fee : Bank Draft of Rs.500/- for the posts of Senior Technical Officer and Assistant Administrative Officer and Rs.300 for other posts (SC/ST/Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Director, NIASM payable at Baramati.
How to Apply NIASM Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application Form along with supporting relevant documents should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Malegaon Khurd, Baramati – 413 115, Pune, Maharashtra on or before 11.08.2014.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 11.08.2014
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.niam.res.in/pdfs/Advt-post.pdf