NCSM Recruitment 2018 – National Council of Science Museums – 03 Lower Division Clerk Vacancy – Last Date 31 March
NCSM Recruitment 2018
National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) Invites applications for the post of 03 Lower Division Clerk. Apply before 31 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NCSM Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19900-63200/-
Eligibility Criteria for NCSM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Fine Art/Commercial Art of 4/5 years duration from recognized Institution.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years As on 31.03.2018
Job Location : New Delhi
NCSM Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply NCSM Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates & envelop super-scribed in bold letter as “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk send to National Council of Science Museums, Block-GN, Sector-V, Bidhan Nagar Kolkata – 700091 on or before 31.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.03.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://ncsm.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Detail-advertisement-for-the-post-of-LDC-at-NCSM-2018.docx
- Download Application Form : http://ncsm.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Application-Format-LDC-NCSM-Hqrs.doc
Other Related Links
- FCI Recruitment 2018 – Food Corporation of India – 19 Watchmen Vacancy – Last Date 04 April
- DCRUSTM Recruitment 2018 – Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology – 03 Project Superintendent, Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator Vacancy – Walk-in-Interview 15 to 20 March
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration