National Capital Region Planning Board – NCRPB Recruitment – 02 Joint Director & Assistant Director Vacancy – Last Date 06 May 2017
- NCRPB Recruitment – 02 Joint Director & Assistant Director Vacancy – Last Date 06 May 2017
- NCRPB Vacancy – Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date 23 November 2016
National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) invites application for the post of 02 Joint Director & Assistant Director. Apply before 06 May 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NCRPB Job Details :
- Post Name : Joint Director
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 7600/-
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-3910
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for NCRPB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Joint Director : Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institution of Technology or recognised university/ institute.
- For Assistant Director : ICWAI CA/ MBA Finance.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 50 years for Joint Director and 35 years for Assistant Director (as on 06.05.2017)
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through IPO/ Demand Draft in favour of f NCR Planning Board.
How to Apply NCRPB Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph send to the Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, 1st Floor, Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre, lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 06.05.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 06.05.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://ncrpb.nic.in/pdf_files/PMU%20post_21032017.pdf
Application are invited for the Posts of Stenographer in National Capital Region Planning Board.
1-Post Name : Stenographer
- Qualifications : Graduation in any subject and speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Shorthand and 40 W.P.M. in English Typing and possessing diploma in computer applications.
- No. Of Post : 01 Posts.
- Age Limit : 28 Years.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/- .
How to Apply : Candidates may apply in the format along with one passport size photograph and attested copies of the certificate of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience and caste certificate etc., should reach the Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, Ist Floor, Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, on or before 10.03.2013. The post applied for must be clearly super scribed on envelope.
For More Information
- Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research – SVNIRTAR Recruitment – 06 Clinical Assistant, Lecturer & Various Vacancies – Last Date 13 April 2017
- UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd – UTIITSL Recruitment – 14 Divisional Manager Vacancies – Last Date 05 April 2017