National Company Law Tribunal – NCLT Recruitment – 21 Stenographers Vacancy – Last Date 15 days from the Date of Publication
NCLT Recruitment 2017
National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) invites Application for the post of 21 Stenographers on Contractual Assignment. Apply before 15 days from the Date of Publication. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NCLT Job Details :
- Post Name : Stenographers
- No. of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 45000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NCLT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or having speed in English Shorthand @100 wpm.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per NCLT Rules
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Skill test or Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to NCLT Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in Prescribed Application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph send to the Shri Anil Kumar, Under Secretary to the Government of India, National Company Law Tribunal, Room No.614, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Loadi Road New Delhi-110003 on or before 15 days from the Date of Publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 15 days from the Date of Publication.
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://nclt.gov.in/vacancies/Stenographer.pdf