NBPGR Recruitment – National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources – Senior Programme Officer Vacancy – Walk-in- Interview 22 May 2017
NBPGR Recruitment 2017
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources invites application for the post of Senior Programme Officer. Walk-in- Interview 22 May 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Programme Officer
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000/-(Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NBPGR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Masters degree in Botany/ Plant Genetic Resources/ Life Sciences/ Agriculture (Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Physiology)/ Anthropology.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 Years
Job Location : Nainital (Uttarakhnad)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NBPGR Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear in the Interview. along with Original documents, attested copies of relevant documents & experience certificate at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : ICAR-NBPGR Regional Station, Niglat, Bhowali (Nainital)-263132, Uttarakhand
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 22.05.2017 At 11:00 AM
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nbpgr.ernet.in/Downloadfile.aspx?EntryId=7323
NBPGR Result Admit Card Answer Key etc
- Coming Soon
Other Related Links
- KTDC Recruitment – Kerala Tourism Development Corporation Limited – Information Assistant Trainee Vacancy – Last Date 20 May 2017
- IIT Jodhpur Recruitment – Indian Institute of Technology – 19 Junior Technician, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies – Last Date 22 May 2017
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration