National Institute of Homeopath Recruitment 2017 – 54 Professor, Lecturer & Various Vacancies – Last Date 6 weeks from the Date of Publication
National Institute of Homeopath Recruitment
National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) invites application for the post of 54 Professor, Lecturer & Various Vacancies. Apply before 6 weeks from the Date of Publication.
Advt. No. : 8-012/NIH/DAVP/2012
Job Details :
- Post Name : Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8700/-
- Post Name : Lecturer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Homeopath Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor : Post Graduate Degree in Homeopathy in the concerned subject included in the Second Schedule of Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- For Lecturer : PG Degree in Homeopathy in the concerned subject included in the second schedule of Homeopathy Central Council Act 1973.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Professor : 50 years
- For Lecturer : 35 years
Age Relaxation : 5 years for SC/ST candidates
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on written test, skill test & interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft drawn in any nationalized banks in favour of Director, NIH payable at kolkata. woman candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply National Institute of Homeopath Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents & 2 recent passport size photograph send to the O/o. the Director, NIH, Kolkata within 6-weeks from the date of publication.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application form : 6 weeks
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://nih.nic.in/writereaddata/files/Rect.NIH.pdf