Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology – MPUAT Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor Vacancy
MPUAT Recruitment 2017
Application are invited for the Posts of Assistant Professor, Subject Matter Specialist in Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology .
1-Post Name : Assistant Professor/ Subject Matter Specialist
Eligibility Criteria for MPUAT Recruitment :
- Qualifications : Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from a recognized foreign university.Graduate or PG level of 6 months Computer course from a recognized Institution.
- No. Of Post : 23 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/- .
Application Fee : Application fee is Rs. 1200/- for the post of Professor/ Chief Scientist and Associate Professor / Programme Coordinator and Rs. 800/- for the post of Assistant Professor / Subject Matter Specialist (The application fee for SC/ST candidates would be reduced to 50%).
How to Apply MPUAT Vacancy : The duly filled downloaded application alongwith fees should reach to the Registrar, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur (Raj.)-313001, on or before 7th January, 2013 uptill 5:00 P.M., The envelop containing application should be marked “Application for Teachers” on the Top.
For More Information
Other Related Links
- Odisha Gramya Bank Recruitment 2017 – 368 Officer (Scale I,II) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies – Last Date 25 June 2015
- Archaeological Survey of India Recruitment 2017 – 164 Data Entry Operators & Research Associates Vacancy – Last Date within 15 Days from the Date of Advertisement.
- Click Here For Online Books and Online Study for All Exam Prepration