Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017 – 264 Officer (Scale I,II) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies – Last Date 04 February 2015
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Gramin Bank invites Application for the post of 264 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have appeared at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 and declared qualified. Apply Online before 04 February 2015.
Job Location : Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Officer Junior Management Scale -I
- No of Vacancy : 114 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.14500- 25700/-
- Post Name : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- No of Vacancy : 135 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300/-
Eligible Criteria for Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Language Proficiency : Candidates must have studied Marathi as a subject in Matriculation/ 10th Standard or Pre University(10+2) or at any level upto Graduation.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 28 years (Age on 01.06.2014)
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply Maharashtra Gramin Bank Vacancy : Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.apgb.in from 2o.01.2015 to 04.02.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 2o.01.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 04.02.2015
- Last Date for Reprint Of Application : 19.02.2015
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://mahagramin.in/downloads/Recruit_2015-16.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_mhgbnk/