Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment – 24 Senior Producer, Producer & Various Vacancy – Last Date 13 November
- Lok Sabha Job – 26 Production Assistant, Assistant Producer & Various Vacancy – Last Date 13 November 2017
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Lok Sabha Television (LSTV) invites applications for the post of 26 Production Assistant, Assistant Producer & Various Vacancy on contractual basis. Apply before 13 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Details :
- Post Name : Production Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 30000 – 40000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Assistant Producer
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000 – 50000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Production Assistant : Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate in Mass Communication/Journalism from a recognised university/reputed institution.
- For Assistant Producer : Graduate from a recognised University/Institution and relevant Experience.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 58 years as on 13.11.2017
Job Location : Delhi
Lok Sabha Secretariat Selection Process : Selection will be based on Skill Test / Personal Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application fee.
How to Apply Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant document send to Joint Director, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. G-016, Parliament Library Building, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before 13.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 13.11.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://126.96.36.199/JRCell/Module/Notice/Recruitment%20LSTV%202017%20(1).pdf
Other Related Links
- NPSC Recruitment – Nagaland Public Service Commission – 70 Extra Assistant Commissioner, Secretariat Assistant & Various Vacancy – Last Date 08 September 2017
- Top Current Affairs For Sarkari Naukri Preparation 09 August 2017