Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 – 09 Junior Clerk & Junior Engineer Vacancy – Last Date 31 March
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018
Deen Dayal Port Trust (Kandla Port Trust) Invites Invites applications for the post of 09 Junior Clerk & Junior Engineer. Apply Online before 31 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No : GA/PS/9014/2018
Kandla Port Trust Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16300-38200/-
- Post Name : Junior Engineer (Civil)
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21000-53500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Kandla Port Trust Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Clerk : Graduates having sufficient knowledge in computers in office automation software like MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc. with 6 months certificate course in the Computers.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) : Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for Junior Clerk/ Junior Engineer (as on Not earlier than 02.03.1990 to 01.03.2000 Not later than).
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Job Location : Gujarat
Kandla Port Trust Selection Process : Selection will be based on test/ Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Kandla Port Trust Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.kandlaport.gov.in from 12.03.2018 to 31.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.03.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of printing Online Application : 15.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Fee : 12.03.2018 to 31.03.2018
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.kandlaport.gov.in/Docs/Career/11Mar2018091507AM.PDF
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/deenptcfeb18/