Western Railway Recruitment – 43 Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 29 November 2017
Western Railway Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 43 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Fitter : 31 Posts
- Machinist : 03 Posts
- Painter : 03 Posts
- Carpenter : 01 Posts
- Welder : 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : SSC with 50% marks and ITI in Fitter/Machinist/Painter/Carpenter/Welder trades.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years 30.10.2017
Job Location : Vadodara (Gujarat)
Western Railway Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit in the both Matriculation & ITI Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of Sr.AFA (W&S)/ Pratapnagar, Vadodara. SC/ ST, PH, Women candidates are exempted form fee payment.
How to Apply Western Railway Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & IPO send to Chief Workshop Manager office, opp. Madhav Rao Scindia Cricket Stadium, Pratapnagar, Vadodara, (Western Railway)- Pin Code-390004 on or before 29.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Applications form : 29.11.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1509341047839-PRTN.PDF
Other Related Links
- Telangana State level Police – TSLPRB Recruitment – 332 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Communication) Vacancies – Last Date 15 March 2016
- Western Railway Recruitment – 34 Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 12 Jun 2018
- Click Here For Online Book for Exam Prepration
- हिंदी भाषा में सरकारी नौकरी की जानकारी के लिए सरकारी रिजल्ट डेली पर जाये