Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission – UERC Recruitment 2017 – 04 Assistant Director Vacancy – Last Date 20 December 2016
UERC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission (UERC) invites Application for the post of 04 Assistant Director on direct recruitment. Apply before 20 December 2016.
Advt. No. : 19/2016-17
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No. of Vacancies : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for UERC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree in Electrical engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Law/ ICWA/CA or equivalent from a recognized institute with relevant experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 42 years (as on 01.07.2016)
Job Location : Uttarakhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit & Personal Interview.
How to Apply UERC vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, recent passport size photograph & experience certificate send to the Secretary, Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission, ‘Vidyut Niyamak Bhawan’, Near ISBT, PO-Majra, Dehradun- 248 171 on or before 20.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Application form : 20.12.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.uerc.gov.in/Vacancies/2016/ADs/Advt%20&%20instruction.pdf
- Download Application Form Link : http://www.uerc.gov.in/Vacancies/2016/ADs/Application%20format.pdf
Other Related Links
- National Research Centre for Grapes – NRCG Recruitment 2017 – 08 Chemist, Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow Vacancy – Walk-In-Interview 21 November 2016
- National Institute of Disaster Management – NIDM Recruitment 2017 – 04 Personal Assistant/ Stenographer Vacancy – Last Date 30 Days From the Date of Publication
- Click Here For Sarkari Job and Current Affairs for All Exam Prepration